I recently finished two excellent books (The Biology of Cancer and The Death of Cancer) that really helped me start to understand the “big picture” of cancer research (in the lab AND the clinic). These books inspired us to piece together a timeline on the history of cancer therapy which ended up being a bit larger than we expected. Click on the image above for a PDF of our Cancer Therapy Poster (3′ x 1′). Below you can find a summary of all the abbreviations and references used for this project.
Please follow & like us :)
- Cancer Research in the USA
- The Chemistry of Wine Flavor
- The Chemistry of Whiskey Production
- A World Flavors Map
- A Model of Tumor Development
- Intense-Exercise Recovery Timeline (~1 week)
- A ‘Canonical’ Cancer-Network Map
- A Cancer-Therapy Timeline
- A Math-History Timeline
- How do you “Fractionate” a Cell?