Analogies are often the best tools to connect a program’s “functional logic” with the “abstract tools” of the programming language. Here, we outline the logical differences between common if-statement structures using a “Driving Analogy” drawn in parallel to a “Flow-Chart” and “Model Python Code.” We choose Python because it is one of the most intuitive and commonly used programming languages in biology.
Please follow & like us :)
- Cancer Research in the USA
- The Chemistry of Wine Flavor
- The Chemistry of Whiskey Production
- A World Flavors Map
- A Model of Tumor Development
- Intense-Exercise Recovery Timeline (~1 week)
- A ‘Canonical’ Cancer-Network Map
- A Cancer-Therapy Timeline
- A Math-History Timeline
- How do you “Fractionate” a Cell?